Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Baby and Stroller set reviews!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want this set for my dolls to be their baby sister, but is it worth it for $42!?!? I mean is the stroller durable, etc.?

    Also, is she the exact same as baby Polly? Or do they have different hair color, eye color, etc? My friends little sister has both Polly and the AGT one, but I couln't tell which one it was, as it was undressed. She had on Baby Polly's bonnet, but you never know.

    So, is it worth it? The thing I saw that I liked was the baby was alot bigger in person than it looked in catalogs.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! That last post was my 100th! Yay! This is also to bump up the topic [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was never more than mildly intrigued with this set as pictured in the catalog, but I checked it out at AGPLA because I was looking for items that would add to my displays and pictures. I absolutely fell in love with it! The baby is adorable - she is the exact same doll (a mini-bitty) as Baby Polly, but with an adorable litle pj's and bonnet set. And she has the cutest little purple stuffed bunny who can either sit in the stroller with the baby or attach (via velcro on all 4 paws) to the stroller handle. The stroller is one of those currently popolar 3-wheeled jogging strollers. It does have a plastic frame but it is very sturdy, and appears to me to be able to withstand all but the roughest handling (i.e. being stood or sat upon or used as a kickball). The body of the stroller is made of cute cotton print fabric that can be removed (it velcroes in place) for washing if necessary. The stroller has a sunshade hood that folds down or pulls up in place and can be flipped to either the front or the back of the stroller to shield the baby from the sun. It also has a cute little shelf underneath to put a purse or backpack or diaper bag. In my opinion, this is well worth the price. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I give it an A for sure!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 01, 2006 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Jeanette. My birthday is in 19 days (May 20th, see ticker) and I know I'm gonna get AG Gift Crads. I thought the set was cute at first, but didn't like it much.

    Than I saw my friend's younger sister had her. The baby was sooooooo cute. The thing I remmeber most about her were those GOERGEOUS blue eyes [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •